Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Sorry for the delay in posts. It has been a very busy few weeks with the holidays.

First of all, I did get the results of my glucose test: I passed with flying colors! My results were 99 and could have gone as high as 130. No gestational diabetes here!

Christmas was good. I have been visiting our large families and still have a Christmas celebration tonight and one more tomorrow.

There have been many fun events this holiday that have made things easier. I enjoyed a night out last night thanks to Shannon Suther and iBot Records. They threw a benefit concert for Baby Bruce which included different bands from their record label. I had a blast last night! It was really good to get out and see lots of friends as well as do something normal. I had a great group of friends who stayed with me all night and took care of me. They made sure I stayed hydrated, always had a chair if I needed it, and kept me and Baby Bruce from getting bumped. Thanks Taryn, Jeff, and John :)

I plan to continue working on Baby Bruce's nursery over the next few days and the upcoming weekends. We have chair railing up thanks to Uncle Brad and Curt, and we plan to paint soon, as well as get her closet started! I can't wait! The closet is my project so I will be able to keep everything organized.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and has a good new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment