Monday, January 16, 2012

Been a few weeks

I have been crazy busy these last few weeks with work and friends. January has been fun so far! I have been seeing more friends, which is always a good thing. I also started going to the gym a few times a week to try to take off some of this extra weight I have gained...just kidding! I have only been walking. Even though I only walk on the treadmill, it really feels good to be active. I still feel pretty good overall but have notice my back hurting a little and my ankles starting to swell a bit--both normal things to be expected. Baby Bruce has been VERY active. She likes to move around A LOT! I have noticed now that I can see her movements from the outside which is crazy to see. I had my last appointment on January 5th. Everything went great. Every time I go, they listen for her heartbeat, and the last few times while listening she has kicked right where the doppler was. This last time I  actually saw my stomach move and the doppler get kicked! I have another appointment this Friday, so hopefully she will be kicking again.

The nursery has one coat of paint on it! I held up progress trying to decide if the color was too bright. Since then, I have decided to keep it "Haystack" and hope that we will not need sunglasses every time we go in there. Once it starts to come together, I will post pictures :)

Have a good week! I will try to post another update after this week's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment