Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thank you

I received a wonderful gift in the mail, I have no idea who it was from. I hope they read this post and know that it was greatly appreciated! I enjoyed a saturday afternoon with people I love getting a pedicure.

I have done a little detective work and know that it is someone who knows me very well, because they went to my normal salon, and knew how to spell my name correctly, the whole thing! My name is a tough one, that is when I knew Jon was a keeper when he could spell my name correctly with out looking at it :)

So I hope the person who sent me such a generous gift reads this. If you know who it was please make sure to tell them to read this.

Thank you so much for my gift certificate!

1 comment:

  1. Haha guilty! Although I found out from a little birdie that you liked it there... Something about new chairs? ;)

    It was near impossible to get across to him what I wanted to do, I even had to text the man your name and the correct shipping address because of the language barrier. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete