Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Monday Evening

When I got home from work, Jon was on the couch waiting for our friend Taryn to stop by. She was dropping off homemade zucchini bread, and Jon was pretty excited about this. We visited with Taryn for a little while, and then she went to work. As soon as she left, Jon wanted a piece of zucchini bread...and then another! I went upstairs and worked while Jon rested on the couch and watched TV. I came down periodically to check on him, and he was always right where I left him: in the corner of our couch, remote in hand, Towson blanket on his legs.

Once I was finally done working for the night, I came down to watch TV with Jon, and he would not watch anything other than the home-run derby! Once 9:00 came, he agreed to switch back and forth so I could see a little  Men vs. Wild with Bear Grylls and special guest Jake Gyllenhaal :) Then I fell asleep on the couch, and Jon woke me up at 1:00 to climb "Everest."

No comments:

Post a Comment