Monday, January 14, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving...was a really long day for Maddox, there was so much excitement she didn't want to nap. AHHHH...She fell asleep for like a half hour the whole day! We started the day at home then went to my moms where we celebrated a little early 1:00 per my request. (Thanks guys!) We were able to see Aunt Connie, the Carey side of the family plus the Loper's who joined us this year! It was so fun! I like having Maddox, everyone wants to see her so that means I get to see everyone ;)

Once we had our first "dinner" and dessert at my moms then we headed to Jon's grandmothers and saw the other side of the family, the Bruce's, Mabe's and Davis's. It was so fun to watch Maddox and Carly play together, they are finally both moving around now. Carly is exactly a month younger than Maddox and is Jon's cousin Julene's daughter. We hung out there with family and then we even went back to my house and had an impromptu girls night! Alex came up from Delaware and Lindsey and Julene came over, can't wait to do it again! Thanks Lee! ;)

The day after thanksgiving we had our annual Friday turkey fry event at Sue and Richards! This year we were missing many. Aunt Lauren and Uncle Russ moved to Hawaii, so their boys made the trip to see them...just a little jealous, we miss you! The turkey was still good and the frying competition was great! The girls stayed inside and fried multiple things in the "Fry-Daddy" while the boys used the turkey fryer. Girls Won! It's my blog so of course they did. ;) but in all seriousness the boys stuff was much prettier, and quite delicious!

It was a great time spending this hard week with family and friends. Now time to start with christmas stuff!Ahh...

A few more pictures of Maddox...

After bath time, I decided to blow dry Maddox's hair STRAIGHT back! Haha this is what it looked like. AWESOME! :)



Maddox's favorit time of day...BATH TIME! Can you tell she enjoyed her dinner...



Just watching TV :)



GO REDSKINS! I Love this hoodie on her :)



Maddox's new favorite "toy"


"What? I am just trying to help!"


 
Sitting in her big girl chair.



"Please come play with me Fisher...?"


Cool Girl...Will not leave them on her head :(



One of our Pictures for our Christmas card.

This is what I get to wake up to!


Very happy in the bath!



No comments:

Post a Comment