Friday, January 25, 2013

First 3 weeks in January


This has been a really exciting month! Maddox has started to really get around the house, no where is safe! She has taken a few steps, prefers to crawl though. She LOVES Fisher, and he actually seems to really like her. He will get on my lap when I am holding her and even comes up to her when they are on the floor. I have caught him occasionally "batting" his paw at her but he doesn't use his claws. They are a lot of fun to watch together. She has a total of four teeth, 2 on the bottom, and two (fangs) on top. Over all she has been handling teething pretty well, we have had a few nights that have been rough but not terrible. She is a pretty tough cookie! 

On the 17th of this month she turned 10 months, and for those 10 months I have never been away from her over night...until now. Since the Ravens beat New England on Sunday it has been a mix of emotions for me. I am ECSTATIC to have the opportunity to be part of a team that will be traveling to New Orleans to compete in the Super Bowl! But am a little sad that I won't see my munchkin for 3 full days! Yikes...We have been working on FaceTiming. At least I can say the first time I left her was for the Super Bowl :)

I will be sure to post pictures when I get back  :)

Go Ravens! ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment