Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One week home!



We have officially been home for one week! Maddox and I are doing well. We have had lots of help from my mom, my sister Erika, and my Aunt Connie. They have all stayed overnight and helped me.

Maddox has been doing really well with nursing, sleeping and lets not forget pooping ;) she is a very easy going baby, and does not fuss much. Last night I put her on her stomach and she is already lifting her head! When holding her and burping her we have to watch out because she is constantly lifting her head and she is able to hold it! Dr. Wells her pediatrician says she is very strong! she should not be doing this for another month!

As for me, I am healing more and more each day. I feel like I am getting around a little better with each day. I have stopped taking the intense pain meds and am only taking Motrin. I am able to drive again on Saturday which will be nice. Maddox and I can start getting out of the house.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, we really appreciate all the support everyone has shown us.

HERE SHE IS...MADDOX FAITH BRUCE! (hanging out at the Grilled Cheese and Co.)

3 comments:

  1. She is GORGEOUS!! Isn't it amazing having her? I'm sure you feel the crazy love growing in your heart!! Glad you're home safe and settling in together. Also glad to hear nursing is going well! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. She is beautiful!!! We all are so happy for you and Maddox

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete