Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Due Date…Still Pregnant.

When we first found out we were pregnant, I went to the doctor and they confirmed it. Yep we would be having a little Jon or Anne running around in 9 months! Yikes! We were very excited, the doctor originally gave us the due date of March 12, 2012. We really liked that date…3/12/12 kind of cool and easy to remember. However when we went for our sonogram they predicted my due date to be today, March 13. We decided to stick with the first date because the doctor said the later the sonogram the farther off they are. Some may already know this, but Jon was born on his due date, and I was born on mine. We were hoping she would decided to arrive on hers as well. We technically gave her two days, the 12th is gone so maybe later today. ;)

She seems very content, there are no signs of labor yet…we still have 9 hours left of today ;)

I am feeling good, slightly swollen but it's not terrible. I am trying to drink plenty of water and keep my feet up. I will do my best to keep everyone posted on our progress. I might have to call on a guest blogger for the next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment