Thursday, March 22, 2012

Home Sweet Home

(This is from last wednesday I forgot to publish)

We started our morning bright and early, we were both checked out by our doctors and nurses to make sure we were both healthy enough to head home. Maddox passed her check up with flying colors. Dr. Vietz removed my staples and checked my incision and and cleared me to head home. We were not in a rush so we laid back down and rested for a little while before we started our day.

Around 8:00 we started our day with showers. My mom showered first so she could watch Maddox while I showered. After that is was time to pack up our room. My stepdad Donnie came to help us get home, he brought us breakfast and loaded the car.

We made it home safely and introduced Maddox and Fisher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment