Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One Year

A week from today will be one year...I know many people have thought about and yes I have too. I have taken the day off because I am not sure what that day will be like for me. I might be fine or I might be emotional. who knows... Only time will tell. I feel like being with my munchkin will make it a little easier.

I actually have a lot of updates! and some info. :)

First, I know everyone wants to hear about Maddox! She is a pretty amazing kid! She will be 8 Months on Saturday. She has 1 tooth, and I think another coming in soon. She is getting really good at waving (the correct way! told you she is amazing) She likes to do "so big" and she will lift her hand up above her head, and she can high five! Along with all of these "tricks" she is also crawling...most of the time she starts out on her knees then realizes she is quicker when it's an army crawl. She is not wasting anytime, she has started to pull herself up on any, and everything! Once she realized her legs could support her she also figured out she can make them move while being supported. She has started to move around things but not very well, and with the help of someone can take steps. She really thinks she is a lot bigger than she is! 

Here is a picture from Maddox's first Halloween! She was a Zebra!








Just like last year and probably every year to come, I will be purchasing ornaments from the Dove house in honor of Jon. Below is a link to order ornaments if you are interested in getting one or two ;)  I love helping the Dove House any way I can. I still have a few from last year that were never picked up. Please let me know if you never got your Jon Bruce ornament. If you did pick up your ornament last year, and you put it on your tree please look at it carefully and if it reads "Jon Bruce!!!" please email me anneliesebruce@gmail.com. The one with 3 exclamation points belongs to one of Jon's best friends, and someone picked it up by mistake.



I am also in the process of setting up 2 scholarships in Jon's name, I am really excited to be giving back in a way that Jon would be proud. :) Once everything is set up I will post more information.

Talk to you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment