Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Donation Information

Many people have asked for this information, although it is in another post I thought it would be easier for everyone to find if I titled the post differently so it would be easy to find. I really appreciate everyones help and support during this time. I am blessed to have such amazing people in my life. I can not begin to thank you enough!

To make a donation to NIH, send checks payable to the National Cancer Institute, attn: The Director, The National Cancer Institute, Building 31, Room 11A-16, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892; a donation letter should be sent indicating that the donation is to be used for research at NCI.  
NIH Donation Website

Donation for Baby Bruce
To make a donation for Jon's daughter, send checks payable to First Financial Credit Union, attn: Gabriele Black, 1215 York Road, Lutherville, MD 21093; please include a note on the memo line that the donation is part of the "Benefit for Anneliese Bruce."


Donation for Dove House
We really appreciate everything the Dove House did for Jon as well as our family and friends. I am excited to participate in this wonderful holiday event in Jon's honor. I have included information below if anyone else is interested. 

Carroll Hospice's Memorial Tree & Pet Tree
Monday, December 5 | 7 p.m.
Carroll Hospice Dove House
Click here to purchase your ornament online. 
In support of Carroll Hospice, you may honor a loved one this holiday season by purchasing an ornament that will be inscribed with his or her name and placed on the Memorial Tree. Special ornaments for our Pet Tree may be purchased as well. Ornaments are $10 each; Dove ornaments are $25 each.
Please note: Ornaments may be picked up beginning Wednesday, December 7 at: Carroll Hospice, 292 Stoner Avenue, Westminster, MD 21157. All ornaments must be picked up no later than January 6, 2012.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Anne!

    I don't have facebook and didn't know how else to offer my help. I figured I would comment here in hopes that you receive it. I wanted to let you know MacKenzie was born on March 10th, so her and your little one will be on the exact same clothes schedule. We have boxes and boxes of clothes along with toys galore. If you need ANYTHING and you are cool with lightly used, PLEASE LET US KNOW! We had lots of help when Macky Mae came and we want to share those things if we can (whatever it is!).

    Best,

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete