Sunday, October 2, 2011

Update on Me and Baby Bruce

Many of you have been asking about me and have been concerned with my stress level and the health of baby Bruce. I am doing good, I am staying positive and taking each day as it comes. I am the biggest cry baby on a normal day and I have no idea what has happened, but I have cried but not as much as I thought I would. I have not thrown up at all, yes I have knocked on wood many times. Jon keeps saying god has taken mercy on us and giving me a break.

We had an appointment Monday afternoon for a check up, Jon was going to try to go but decided it was too much. It turned out to be a good idea for him to conserve his energy because it wasn't too exciting of an appointment. I did the hear beat which is always exciting! It was beating at about 150 the Dr. said. Jon is planning on going October 19th when we find out what we will be having :)

We did have a little scare this week, I started to get snotty Monday night and woke up Tuesday very snotty and tired. I drank tons of orange juice and stayed hydrated and took it as easy as I could. Jon told me he was very nervous when he saw me laying next to him in the recliner. I am not one to sit still or lay around I like to keep busy. I woke up Wednesday and felt back to normal, still a little snotty but felt so much better.

There is no need to worry I am taking care of myself, Jon makes sure of it! He makes sure I am eating my veggies and drinking lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment