Sunday, September 23, 2012

First Day

My first day was great! I work with 2 other designers that are really nice, and easy going. Since it was a Friday the office was pretty quiet, some people choose to work at the stadium on fridays. When I got there my boss, Ken showed me to my cubical, where I had a brand new Mac Pro with a 27" monitor waiting for me! My computer is amazing :)

I worked with Ken for a little while learning about the servers and  files, and other company things. After he showed me where everything was he gave me my first job, it was edits to a Ravens Rookie flyer. The edits were pretty simple and only took me a few minutes. Then I received another job, this one was updating an ad for the Festival of Trees. After that I put my time in and then it was time to leave. I was so excited to see my munchkin, she was REALLY excited to see me too, she was all smiles :D

Sunday night isn't so bad, I am really looking forward to going to work tomorrow. I am going to enjoy my job! :)

I am sitting here watching this ridiculous game, the regular refs need to come back. Lets hope for a Ravens win! (did I just say that?!) I even bought purple chucks on Friday! Jon would be so proud :)


No comments:

Post a Comment